St Albans, Ordsall (1903)
Note about the church:
St Albans was built in stages. The first stage (chancel, organ chamber and lady chapel) was completed
in 1903, the second (next 2 bays of the nave) in 1913; and it was not completed until 1932.
Top picture and notes supplied by Paul Bagshaw, priest-in-charge, Ordsall
Photograph taken June 2001, by Webmaster